Two of our committee members are stepping down after 7 years as their children are leaving primary, and others are stepping back too.
We need new volunteers to ensure Friends of Uley School continues.
Anyone linked to the school can join and we’re always looking for fresh ideas and suggestions – if you can help then please get in touch!
There are many ways you can be active in the FUS; it’s fun and rewarding!
- Become our new Chair and make sure everything goes to plan
- Join as Treasurer and manage the accounts
- Sign up as our new secretary and take minutes at our meetings
- Become the Vice-Chair and help out wherever required
- Produce our publicity and social media
- Serve at cake sales
- Join a team to organise an event
- Serve Christmas lunch to the children
- Run a Summer fair stall
- Attend FUS meetings
- Help at the school disco
- Maintain the website
- Help tidy school grounds on Groundforce days